Presented at the 55th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Chicago, IL, 2003.
GHB Free Acid: I. Solution Formation Studies and Spectroscopic Characterization by 1HNMR and FT-IR
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 321–329, March 2006
How to Cite
DeFrancesco, J. V., Witkowski, M. R. and Ciolino, L. A. (2006), GHB Free Acid: I. Solution Formation Studies and Spectroscopic Characterization by 1HNMR and FT-IR. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 321–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00073.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 26 April 2005; and in revised form 21 Aug. 2005; accepted 28 Aug. 2005; published 14 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!