The Identification of the Emulsifier Component of Emulsion Explosives by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 303–307, March 2006
How to Cite
De Tata, D., Collins, P. and Campbell, N. (2006), The Identification of the Emulsifier Component of Emulsion Explosives by Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 303–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00075.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 19 March 2005; and in revised form 24 Aug. 2005; accepted 1 Oct. 2005; published 14 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!