This research was presented as a poster at the American Academy of Forensic Sciences annual meeting in New Orleans, LA, in February 2005.
Test of an Alternative Method for Determining Sex from the Os Coxae: Applications for Modern Americans*
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 248–252, March 2006
How to Cite
Listi, G. A. and Elizabeth Bassett, H. (2006), Test of an Alternative Method for Determining Sex from the Os Coxae: Applications for Modern Americans. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 248–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00080.x
*Travel for this research was financially supported by the Louisiana State University Forensic Anthropology and Computer Enhancement Services (FACES) Laboratory.
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2006
- Received 9 Mar. 2005; and in revised form 22 Oct. 2005; accepted 23 Oct. 2005; published 14 Feb. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!