Commentary On: Saks MJ, VanderHaar H. On the “General Acceptance” of Handwriting Identification Principles. J Forensic Sci 2005;50(1):119–26.
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 430–431, March 2006
How to Cite
Hicks, A. F. (2006), Commentary On: Saks MJ, VanderHaar H. On the “General Acceptance” of Handwriting Identification Principles. J Forensic Sci 2005;50(1):119–26. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 430–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00086.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!