Polymorphism of Three Short Tandem Repeat Loci in Chinese Population
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 450–451, March 2006
How to Cite
Ran, P., Zhang, B., Zhou, B., Bai, P., Zhou, X., Chen, K., Li, Y., Hou, Y. and Wu, J. (2006), Polymorphism of Three Short Tandem Repeat Loci in Chinese Population. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 450–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00096.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!