Genetic Variation for 15 Short Tandem Repeat Loci in an El Salvadoran (Central America) Population
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 451–452, March 2006
How to Cite
Monterrosa, J. C., Morales, J. A. and García, O. (2006), Genetic Variation for 15 Short Tandem Repeat Loci in an El Salvadoran (Central America) Population. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 451–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00097.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!