Evaluating the Accuracy and Precision of Cranial Morphological Traits for Sex Determination
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 729–735, July 2006
How to Cite
Williams, B. A. and Rogers, T. (2006), Evaluating the Accuracy and Precision of Cranial Morphological Traits for Sex Determination. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 51: 729–735. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00177.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Received 13 May 2004; and in revised form 10 Oct. 2004; 4 March 2006; accepted 26 March 2006; published 21 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!