*Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences in Seattle, Washington.
Sexual Dimorphism in the Subadult Mandible: Quantification Using Geometric Morphometrics*
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 6–10, January 2007
How to Cite
Franklin, D., Oxnard, C. E., O'Higgins, P. and Dadour, I. (2007), Sexual Dimorphism in the Subadult Mandible: Quantification Using Geometric Morphometrics. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 6–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00311.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Received 6 Mar. 2006; and in revised form 25 May 2006; accepted 8 July 2006; published 8 Dec. 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!