*Presented as a paper: Berg, GE and Collins, RS, The Eyes Have It: Helping Identify Human Remains Using the Strength of Match Between Prescription Eyewear and Medical Records, at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Seattle, February 2006.
Personal Identification Based on Prescription Eyewear†
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 406–411, March 2007
How to Cite
Berg, G. E. and Collins, R. S. (2007), Personal Identification Based on Prescription Eyewear. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 406–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00353.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 15 April 2006; and in revised form 24 June 2006; accepted 2 July 2006; published 30 Jan. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!