*The research was presented in part at the 17th meeting of the International Association of Forensic Sciences, August 21–26, 2005, Hong Kong, China.
Determination of Phenotype Associated SNPs in the MC1R Gene*
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 349–354, March 2007
How to Cite
Branicki, W., Brudnik, U., Kupiec, T., Wolañska-Nowak, P. and Wojas-Pelc, A. (2007), Determination of Phenotype Associated SNPs in the MC1R Gene. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 349–354. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00361.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 30 Dec. 2005; and in revised form 28 May 2006 and 25 Aug. 2006; accepted 17 Sept. 2006; published 30 Jan. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!