*Presented in part at the 74th annual meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, Milwaukee, WI.
Sex Determination from Hand and Foot Bone Lengths*
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 264–270, March 2007
How to Cite
Case, D. T. and Ross, A. H. (2007), Sex Determination from Hand and Foot Bone Lengths. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 264–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00365.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 28 May 2006; and in revised form 26 Aug. 2006; accepted 17 Sept. 2006; published 30 Jan. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!