Information from this paper was presented as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology, Winnipeg, Manitoba, November 2–5, 2005, and as a poster at the Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, Anchorage, Alaska, March 6–12, 2006.
Differentiating Human Bone from Animal Bone: A Review of Histological Methods
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 249–263, March 2007
How to Cite
Hillier, M. L. and Bell, L. S. (2007), Differentiating Human Bone from Animal Bone: A Review of Histological Methods. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 249–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00368.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Received 1 Jan. 2006; and in revised form 28 May and 30 Sept. 2006; accepted 8 Oct. 2006; published 6 Feb. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!