*Research presented orally at 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Dallas, TX, February 2004.
Assessment of Intra- and Intercostal Variation in Rib Histomorphometry: Its Impact on Evidentiary Examination*
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 271–276, March 2007
How to Cite
Crowder, C. and Rosella, L. (2007), Assessment of Intra- and Intercostal Variation in Rib Histomorphometry: Its Impact on Evidentiary Examination. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 271–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00388.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2007
- Received 11 Dec. 2005; and in revised form 1 Aug. 2006; accepted 5 Aug. 2006; published 12 Feb 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!