*Presented orally at The 16th International Symposium of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis, Alacante, Spain, May 23–27, 2004.
Analysis of Condom Lubricants for Forensic Casework*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 630–642, May 2007
How to Cite
Campbell, G. P. and Gordon, A. L. (2007), Analysis of Condom Lubricants for Forensic Casework. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 630–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00411.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 6 Feb. 2006; and in revised form 1 Oct. 2006; accepted 29 Oct. 2006; published 5 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!