*Presented at the American Academy for Forensic Sciences 58th Annual Meeting, Seattle, WA, February 23, 2006.
Evaluation of Purkait's Triangle Method for Determining Sexual Dimorphism*
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 553–556, May 2007
How to Cite
Brown, R. P., Ubelaker, D. H. and Schanfield, M. S. (2007), Evaluation of Purkait's Triangle Method for Determining Sexual Dimorphism. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 553–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00423.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 1 May 2006; and in revised form 30 July and 28 Oct. 2006; accepted 11 Nov. 2006; published 13 April 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Application of Purkait's triangle method on a skeletal population from southern Europe, Forensic Science International, 2014, 245, 203.e1, , , ,
- 3Accurate sex identification of ancient human remains using DNA shotgun sequencing, Journal of Archaeological Science, 2013, 40, 12, 4477, , , ,
- 4Research Methods in Human Skeletal Biology, 2013,,