Stature Estimation of 3–10-Year-Old Children from Long Bone Lengths
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 538–546, May 2007
How to Cite
Smith, S. L. (2007), Stature Estimation of 3–10-Year-Old Children from Long Bone Lengths. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 538–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00428.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 14 Aug. 2005; and in revised form 7 Jan., 28 Mar. and 2 Dec. 2006; accepted 24 Dec. 2006; published 13 April 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!