Present address: The Pennsylvania State University, 107 Whitmore Lab, University Park, PA 16802.
Bioinformatics and Human Identification in Mass Fatality Incidents: The World Trade Center Disaster*
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 806–819, July 2007
How to Cite
Leclair, B., Shaler, R., Carmody, G. R., Eliason, K., Hendrickson, B. C., Judkins, T., Norton, M. J., Sears, C. and Scholl, T. (2007), Bioinformatics and Human Identification in Mass Fatality Incidents: The World Trade Center Disaster. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 806–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00456.x
Presented at the 20th Congress of the International Society for Forensic Genetic, September 9–13, 2003, in Arcachon, France.
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Received 17 Jun. 2006; and in revised form 10 Oct. 2006; accepted 30 Dec. 2006; published 24 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!