Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, in Seattle, WA, February 2006.
Agonal Sequences in a Filmed Suicidal Hanging: Analysis of Respiratory and Movement Responses to Asphyxia by Hanging*
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 957–959, July 2007
How to Cite
Sauvageau, A. and Racette, S. (2007), Agonal Sequences in a Filmed Suicidal Hanging: Analysis of Respiratory and Movement Responses to Asphyxia by Hanging. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 957–959. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00459.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Received 1 Sept. 2006; and in revised form 30 Dec. 2006; accepted 31 Dec. 2006; published 24 May 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!