This study was supported by Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR-MURI# F49620-02-1-0288), NSF-GRFP.
Selective Detection of Trace Nitroaromatic, Nitramine, and Nitrate Ester Explosive Residues Using a Three-Step Fluorimetric Sensing Process: A Tandem Turn-off, Turn-on Sensor*
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1308–1313, November 2007
How to Cite
Sanchez, J. C., Toal, S. J., Wang, Z., Dugan, R. E. and Trogler, W. C. (2007), Selective Detection of Trace Nitroaromatic, Nitramine, and Nitrate Ester Explosive Residues Using a Three-Step Fluorimetric Sensing Process: A Tandem Turn-off, Turn-on Sensor. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 1308–1313. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00560.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2007
- Received 4 Nov. 2006; and in revised form 6 July 2007; accepted 8 July 2007; published 21 Dec. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!