Presented as a Poster Presentation at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academic of Forensic Sciences in San Antonio, TX, February 2007.
Assessment of Histomorphological Features of the Sternal End of the Fourth Rib for Age Estimation in Koreans*
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1237–1242, November 2007
How to Cite
Kim, Y.-S., Kim, D.-I., Park, D.-K., Lee, J.-H., Chung, N.-E., Lee, W.-T. and Han, S.-H. (2007), Assessment of Histomorphological Features of the Sternal End of the Fourth Rib for Age Estimation in Koreans. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 1237–1242. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00566.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received 24 Feb. 2007; and in revised form 1 June 2007; accepted 5 June 2007; published 21 Dec. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!