Presented at the 11th Meeting on Recent Developments in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Rimini, Italy, September 25–28, 2005.
Blood Cyanide Determination in Two Cases of Fatal Intoxication: Comparison Between Headspace Gas Chromatography and a Spectrophotometric Method*
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1401–1404, November 2007
How to Cite
Gambaro, V., Arnoldi, S., Casagni, E., Dell’Acqua, L., Pecoraro, C. and Froldi, R. (2007), Blood Cyanide Determination in Two Cases of Fatal Intoxication: Comparison Between Headspace Gas Chromatography and a Spectrophotometric Method*. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 1401–1404. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00570.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received 4 Nov. 2006; and in revised form 4 Mar. 2007; accepted 18 Mar. 2007; published 21 Dec. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!