Present Address: Forensic Toxicology, University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA.
An Estimate of the Proportion of Drug-Facilitation of Sexual Assault in Four U.S. Localities*
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1396–1400, November 2007
How to Cite
Juhascik, M. P., Negrusz, A., Faugno, D., Ledray, L., Greene, P., Lindner, A., Haner, B. and Gaensslen, R.E. (2007), An Estimate of the Proportion of Drug-Facilitation of Sexual Assault in Four U.S. Localities. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 52: 1396–1400. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00583.x
Portions of this work were presented by Matthew P. Juhascik to the faculty of the University of Illinois at Chicago in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree Doctor of Philosophy; Presented in part at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Dallas, TX, February 2004; the Annual Meeting of the International Association of Forensic Toxicologists in Prague, August 2001; Annual Meeting of the Society of Forensic Toxicologists, Portland OR, October 2003; and the Joint SOFT/TIAFT Meeting, Washington, DC, September 2004.
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2007
- Received 9 Dec. 2006; and in revised form 1 June 2007; accepted 9 June 2007; published 21 Dec. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!