Preliminary data from this study have been presented in the form of a poster at the 2005 Forensic Isotope Ratio Mass Spectrometry network (FIRMS), Brands Hatch, United Kingdom.
Stable Isotope Analysis of Human Hair and Nail Samples: The Effects of Storage on Samples
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 95–99, January 2008
How to Cite
Fraser, I., Meier-Augenstein, W. and Kalin, R. M. (2008), Stable Isotope Analysis of Human Hair and Nail Samples: The Effects of Storage on Samples. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 95–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2007.00607.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received 7 May 2006; and in revised form 15 Oct. 2006; accepted 24 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!