Portions of this work have been presented at the 56th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences at Dallas, TX, February 20, 2004; the Mountain, Swamp & Beach Regional Forensic Association at Radford, VA, September 2, 2006; and the Mountain, Desert & Coastal Forensic Anthropology Meeting at Lake Mead, NV, May 2003.
Perimortem or Postmortem Bone Fractures? An Experimental Study of Fracture Patterns in Deer Femora*
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 69–72, January 2008
How to Cite
Wheatley, B. P. (2008), Perimortem or Postmortem Bone Fractures? An Experimental Study of Fracture Patterns in Deer Femora. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 69–72. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00593.x
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2007
- Received 18 Nov. 2006; and in revised form 21 April 2007, 1 June 2007; accepted 3 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!