Toxicology and Circumstances of Death of Homicide Victims in New South Wales, Australia 1996–2005
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 447–451, March 2008
How to Cite
Darke, S. and Duflou, J. (2008), Toxicology and Circumstances of Death of Homicide Victims in New South Wales, Australia 1996–2005. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 447–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00679.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2008
- Received 17 Feb. 2007; and in revised form 9 Sept. 2007; accepted 15 Sept. 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!