Presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences in San Antonio, TX, February 2007.
An Evaluation of Determination of Handedness Using Standard Osteological Measurements*
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 777–781, July 2008
How to Cite
Danforth, M. E. and Thompson, A. (2008), An Evaluation of Determination of Handedness Using Standard Osteological Measurements. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 777–781. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00741.x
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2008
- Received 18 Mar. 2007; and in revised form 7 July 2007; accepted 28 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!