This is publication 07-05 of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Names of commercial manufacturers are provided for identification only and inclusion does not imply endorsement by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Department of Homeland Security, or the United States Department of the Navy.
Recovery Efficiencies of Anthrax Spores and Ricin from Nonporous or Nonabsorbent and Porous or Absorbent Surfaces by a Variety of Sampling Methods*
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. No claim to original U.S. government works
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1102–1107, September 2008
How to Cite
Frawley, D. A., Samaan, M. N., Bull, R. L., Robertson, J. M., Mateczun, A. J. and Turnbull, P. C. B. (2008), Recovery Efficiencies of Anthrax Spores and Ricin from Nonporous or Nonabsorbent and Porous or Absorbent Surfaces by a Variety of Sampling Methods. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 1102–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00811.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received 28 Oct. 2007; and in revised form 24 Jan. 2008; accepted 24 Jan. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!