The project was funded by a research grant to Samantha M. Hens from the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects, California State University, Sacramento.
Age Estimation from the Human Os Coxa: A Test on a Documented Italian Collection*
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 1040–1043, September 2008
How to Cite
Hens, S. M., Rastelli, E. and Belcastro, G. (2008), Age Estimation from the Human Os Coxa: A Test on a Documented Italian Collection. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 53: 1040–1043. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00818.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received 10 June 2007; and in revised form 30 Dec. 2007; accepted 5 Jan. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!