The Initial Changes of Fat Deposits During the Decomposition of Human and Pig Remains
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 195–201, January 2009
How to Cite
Notter, S. J., Stuart, B. H., Rowe, R. and Langlois, N. (2009), The Initial Changes of Fat Deposits During the Decomposition of Human and Pig Remains. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 195–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00911.x
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Received 30 Dec. 2007; and in revised form 17 May 2008; accepted 21 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!