Funding for this study was provided by the Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, Portugal (Grant #SFRH/BD/4917/2001 and SFRH/BPD/22142/2005).
A Test of Three Methods for Estimating Stature from Immature Skeletal Remains Using Long Bone Lengths*
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
© 2008 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 2009
How to Cite
Cardoso, H. F.V. (2009), A Test of Three Methods for Estimating Stature from Immature Skeletal Remains Using Long Bone Lengths. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 13–19. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2008.00916.x
- Issue online: 29 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2008
- Received 18 July 2007; and in revised form 16 Mar. 2008; accepted 3 Aug. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!