This research was supported by CIFA contract FA-4814-04-0011.
Stress and Deception in Speech: Evaluating Layered Voice Analysis*
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 642–650, May 2009
How to Cite
Harnsberger, J. D., Hollien, H., Martin, C. A. and Hollien, K. A. (2009), Stress and Deception in Speech: Evaluating Layered Voice Analysis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 642–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01026.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2009
- Received 29 April 2007; and in revised form 21 July 2008; accepted 2 Aug. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!