Soils of Contrasting pH Affect the Decomposition of Buried Mammalian (Ovis aries) Skeletal Muscle Tissue
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 900–904, July 2009
How to Cite
Haslam, T. C. F. and Tibbett, M. (2009), Soils of Contrasting pH Affect the Decomposition of Buried Mammalian (Ovis aries) Skeletal Muscle Tissue. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 900–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01070.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Received 17 May 2008; and in revised form 25 Aug. 2008; accepted 7 Sept. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!