Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, February 18–23, 2008.
The Use of Liquid Latex for Soot Removal from Fire Scenes and Attempted Fingerprint Development with Ninhydrin*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. No claim to original U.S. government works
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1332–1335, November 2009
How to Cite
Clutter, S. W., Bailey, R., Everly, J. C. and Mercer, K. (2009), The Use of Liquid Latex for Soot Removal from Fire Scenes and Attempted Fingerprint Development with Ninhydrin. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1332–1335. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01143.x
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2009
- Received 6 April 2008; and in revised form 23 July 2008; accepted 25 Oct. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!