Trajectory Reconstruction Through Analysis of Trace Evidence in Bullet–Intermediate Target Interaction by SEM/EDX
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1349–1352, November 2009
How to Cite
Hu, S., Shen, H., Wang, S. and Fang, C. (2009), Trajectory Reconstruction Through Analysis of Trace Evidence in Bullet–Intermediate Target Interaction by SEM/EDX. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1349–1352. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01158.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2009
- Received 7 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 13 Nov. 2008; accepted 22 Nov. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!