Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences on Feb. 21, 2008, in Washington, DC.
Subway Train-Related Fatalities in New York City: Accident versus Suicide*
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1414–1418, November 2009
How to Cite
Lin, P. T. and Gill, J. R. (2009), Subway Train-Related Fatalities in New York City: Accident versus Suicide. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1414–1418. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01165.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 11 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 12 Nov. 2008; accepted 22 Nov. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!