Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC.
The Teaching of Denture Marking Methods in Dental Schools in the United Kingdom and the United States
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1407–1410, November 2009
How to Cite
Richmond, R. and Pretty, I. A. (2009), The Teaching of Denture Marking Methods in Dental Schools in the United Kingdom and the United States. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1407–1410. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01174.x
Dr. Iain Pretty is funded by a Clinician Scientist Award from the National Institute for Health Research, U.K.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 28 July 2008; and in revised form 2 Dec. 2008; accepted 6 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!