Fimag: The United Kingdom Disaster Victim/Forensic Identification Imaging System
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1438–1442, November 2009
How to Cite
Rutty, G. N., Robinson, C., Morgan, B., Black, S., Adams, C. and Webster, P. (2009), Fimag: The United Kingdom Disaster Victim/Forensic Identification Imaging System. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1438–1442. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01175.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2009
- Received 29 Aug. 2008; and in revised form 11 Nov. 2008; accepted 26 Nov. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!