Age at Death Estimation in Adults by Computer-Assisted Histomorphometry of Decalcified Femur Cortex
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. No claim to government works
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1231–1237, November 2009
How to Cite
Martrille, L., Irinopoulou, T., Bruneval, P., Baccino, E. and Fornes, P. (2009), Age at Death Estimation in Adults by Computer-Assisted Histomorphometry of Decalcified Femur Cortex. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1231–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01178.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 28 Oct. 2006; and in revised form 15 Dec. 2008; accepted 20 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!