DNA Preparation from Sexual Assault Cases by Selective Degradation of Contaminating DNA from the Victim
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1297–1303, November 2009
How to Cite
Garvin, A. M., Bottinelli, M., Gola, M., Conti, A. and Soldati, G. (2009), DNA Preparation from Sexual Assault Cases by Selective Degradation of Contaminating DNA from the Victim. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1297–1303. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01180.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 15 Aug. 2008; and in revised form 24 Nov. 2008; accepted 29 Nov. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!