Study of the Cytochrome b Gene Sequence in Populations of Taiwan
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 167–170, January 2010
How to Cite
Hwa, H.-L., Ko, T.-M., Chen, Y.-C., Chang, Y.-Y., Tseng, L.-H., Su, Y.-N. and Lee, J. C.-I. (2010), Study of the Cytochrome b Gene Sequence in Populations of Taiwan. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 167–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01195.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Received 22 Aug. 2008; and in revised form 4 Dec. 2008; accepted 23 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!