Present Address: Centre for Forensic Science, Canberra Institute of Technology, GPO Box 826, Canberra, ACT 2601, Australia.
A Grass Molecular Identification System for Forensic Botany: A Critical Evaluation of the Strengths and Limitations*
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1254–1260, November 2009
How to Cite
Ward, J., Gilmore, S. R., Robertson, J. and Peakall, R. (2009), A Grass Molecular Identification System for Forensic Botany: A Critical Evaluation of the Strengths and Limitations. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1254–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01196.x
Funding provided by the Australian Federal Police (Forensic and Data Centres) and The Australian National University.
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 24 July 2008; and in revised form 28 Oct. 2008; accepted 14 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!