Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the U.S. Veterans Affairs Administration.
Integrating DSM-IV Factors to Predict Violence in High-Risk Psychiatric Patients
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Journal compilation © 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. No claim to original U.S. government works
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 121–128, January 2010
How to Cite
Lynch, D. M. and Noel, H. C. (2010), Integrating DSM-IV Factors to Predict Violence in High-Risk Psychiatric Patients. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 121–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01197.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 19 May 2008; and in revised 17 Dec. 2008; accepted 21 Dec. 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!