The Nocturnal Ovipositing Behavior of Carrion Flies in Cincinnati, Ohio
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 54, Issue 6, pages 1450–1452, November 2009
How to Cite
Stamper, T., Davis, P. and DeBry, R. W. (2009), The Nocturnal Ovipositing Behavior of Carrion Flies in Cincinnati, Ohio. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 54: 1450–1452. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01198.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 16 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 17 Dec. 2008; accepted 23 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!