Presented in part at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, Feb. 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC.
Anthropological and Radiographic Comparison of Antemortem Surgical Records for Identification of Skeletal Remains*
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 241–244, January 2010
How to Cite
Scott, A. L., Congram, D., Sweet, D., Fonseca, S. and Skinner, M. (2010), Anthropological and Radiographic Comparison of Antemortem Surgical Records for Identification of Skeletal Remains. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 241–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01203.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2009
- Received 22 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 7 Dec. 2008; accepted 8 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!