Presented at the International Association of Forensic Sciences (IAFS) Meeting, August 21–26, 2005, in Hong Kong, China.
Cardiac Injuries Caused by Blunt Trauma: An Autopsy Based Assessment of the Injury Pattern
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 82–84, January 2010
How to Cite
Turan, A. A., Karayel, F. A., Akyildiz, E., Pakis, I., Uzun, I., Gurpinar, K., Atılmıs, U. and Kir, Z. (2010), Cardiac Injuries Caused by Blunt Trauma: An Autopsy Based Assessment of the Injury Pattern. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 82–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01207.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2009
- Received 22 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 26 Nov. 2008; accepted 23 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!