Financial support provided to Dr. Helinä Häkkänen by the Academy of Finland (Personal Grants No. 75697 and No. 211176) on a series of studies on Finnish homicide.
The Intergenerational Cycle of Criminality—Association with Psychopathy*
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 116–120, January 2010
How to Cite
Repo-Tiihonen, E., Tiihonen, J., Lindberg, N., Weizmann-Henelius, G., Putkonen, H. and Häkkänen, H. (2010), The Intergenerational Cycle of Criminality—Association with Psychopathy. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 116–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01208.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2009
- Received 5 Nov. 2008; and in revised form 15 Dec. 2008; accepted 20 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!