This work was presented in part at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20–25, 2006, in Seattle, WA.
Intercondylar Eminences and Their Effect on the Maximum Length Measure of the Tibia*
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 145–148, January 2010
How to Cite
Waxenbaum, E. B., Hunt, D. R. and Falsetti, A. B. (2010), Intercondylar Eminences and Their Effect on the Maximum Length Measure of the Tibia. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 145–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01222.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2009
- Received 13 Sept. 2008; and in revised form 5 Jan. 2009; accepted 11 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!