This work was presented at the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX. Awarded the “Richard Rosner, MD, Award for the Best Paper by a Fellow in Forensic Psychiatry or Forensic Psychology.”
Intellectual Quotient of Juveniles Evaluated in a Forensic Psychiatry Clinic After Committing a Violent Crime*
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 229–231, January 2010
How to Cite
Lopez-Leon, M. and Rosner, R. (2010), Intellectual Quotient of Juveniles Evaluated in a Forensic Psychiatry Clinic After Committing a Violent Crime. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 229–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01225.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 15 Feb. 2008; and in revised form 21 Dec. 2008; accepted 4 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!