This work was presented at the 57th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Science, February 21–26, 2005, in New Orleans, LA, and the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Science, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX.
Medical Findings and Legal Outcomes in Sexually Abused Children*
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 104–109, January 2010
How to Cite
Hansen, L. A., Mikkelsen, S. J., Sabroe, S. and Charles, A. V. (2010), Medical Findings and Legal Outcomes in Sexually Abused Children. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 104–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01230.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 24 Oct. 2008; and in revised form 7 Jan. 2009; accepted 11 Jan. 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!