Gamma Irradiation as a Biological Decontaminant and Its Effect on Common Fingermark Detection Techniques and DNA Profiling
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
© 2009 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 171–177, January 2010
How to Cite
Hoile, R., Banos, C., Colella, M., Walsh, S. J. and Roux, C. (2010), Gamma Irradiation as a Biological Decontaminant and Its Effect on Common Fingermark Detection Techniques and DNA Profiling. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 55: 171–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2009.01233.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2009
- Received 28 Aug. 2008; and in revised form 15 Dec. 2008; accepted 20 Dec. 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!